Instructions For Use:
One Box per patient
- Apply the gel pads below the eyes immediately after surgery.
- Give the box of OcuMend to the patient to take home and follow enclosed patient instructions.
- First 48 hours Post-Op, wear pads continuously, replacing pads every 6 hours. Pads can be worn to bed.
- Day 3 through 6 wear pads to bed.
- Clean face: OcuMend will not penetrate creams/gels
- Gel pads are no longer effective after 6 hours of application to the skin
- Do not apply over wounds or sutures
- For upper eyelid surgery, pads should be applied below the eyes
- Dry cold packs may be used over the gel pads as directed by physician
- If gel pads get wet – remove and replace
- Do not freeze OcuMend
- Do not cut up the pads