Clinically Proven Ultra-Penetrating Nanotechnology
OcuMend-patented ultra-penetrating nanotechnology produces natural arnica and ledum sub-micron particles. Nanoparticles have been shown to penetrate the skin more easily. OcuMend is clinically proven to reduce bruising, pain and swelling.
INCREASED RECOVERY RATE IN SURGERY (Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2016- click here )
The recovery rates 27 patients having elective blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty were evaluated after using OcuMend .
88.9% recovered faster than average
51.9% recovered an average of 7 days faster
Click here to see the results of the typical surgical patient.
- Wendy Lee, M.D.,M.S., Associate Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology and Dermatology Oculofacial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Orbit and Oncology Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL.
- Stuart Seiff, M.D.,F.A.C.S., past president American Association of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Professor of Ophthalmology, Senate Emeritus, University of California San Francisco
- William Mack, M.D.,P.A., Associate Professor of Ophthalmology University of South Florida
DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED BRUISING STUDY
Statistically significant reduction in bruising: 18 bruises were induced by dropping a 3-pound 2 foot bar 20 inches onto the skin. The bruises after treatment with an inactive placebo gel pad were compared to those after treatment with OcuMend. OcuMend was found to be statistically significant in reducing bruising (P=.0000005) with a mean bruising of 0.84 for OcuMend compared to 6.91 for the inactive gel on a 10 point scale. Click here for white paper.
Mechanism of Action
- Arnica selectively inhibits transcription factor NF-kappa B(2)
- NF-kappa B is a pro-inflammatory signaling pathway resulting in the expression of(3) Cytokines and Chemokines.